To request an engineering inspection, please visit the WebPermits website. Permits requiring engineering inspections will be labeled with an “E” (ex: E-14, E-15, etc.) Due the large quantity of inspections needed throughout the city, and the detailed nature of engineering inspections, all inspections must be scheduled 3 business days in advance. The city cannot guarantee that inspections scheduled with less than 3 business days of notice will be completed. You may use this link also to cancel any future inspections. Cancellations for same-day inspections will have to be called into the office at 520-421-8625.
If you would like to know a time window of when the inspection will take place, please email Engineering Inspections no later than 11:59 pm the day prior to your inspection. The time window is based on the route of the inspectors. You will receive a response email with the time window from the inspector.
Schedule an Engineering Inspection
Instructions for requesting inspections are located on the back of your engineering permit on the inspection record card (view inspection cards below), which lists the required inspection areas. Work shall not be concealed prior to obtaining an inspection. Be certain to obtain all inspections necessary for your project listed on the inspection record card.
When requesting an Engineering Final inspection, you will also be required to add a Planning Final, Building Final, and Fire Final to close out the permit and generate a Certificate of Occupancy. These additional inspections are completed under separate permits and inspectors.
- E14A ROW USE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE INSPECTION CARD
- E14C ROW PUBLIC EASEMENT ENCROACHMENT INSPECTION CARD
- E14D SMALL WIRELESS WITHIN ROW INSPECTION CARD
- E15 PUBLIC IMPROVEMENT INSPECTION CARD
- E16 SITE DEVELOPMENT IMPROVEMENT INSPECTION CARD
- E17 WATER SERVICE CONNECTION TO COPPER MOUNTAIN INSPECTION CARD
- E18 SPECIAL FLOOD HAZARD AREA DEVELPOMENT INSPECTION CARD
- E20 A B APPROVAL TO CONSTRUCT AND APPROVAL OF CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION CARD
- E21 A B APPROVAL OF CONSTRUCTION FOR DRINKING WATER AND APPROVAL TO CONSTRUCT PUBLIC WATER SYSTEM EXTENSION INSPECTION CARD