- There are no alerts at this time.
The Casa Grande Municipal Airport (CGZ) is owned and operated by the City of Casa Grande and occupies approximately 640 acres. It provides a world-class fuel product to its customers at an affordable price. The airport staff maintains the airport-owned buildings, lighting, and property, providing a safe environment for all of its customers. The Casa Grande Municipal Airport (CGZ) is located south and west of Interstate 10 and west of Arizona Highway 387 and hosts several aviation events between December and April.
The Casa Grande Municipal Airport offers many amenities and benefits, including:
- Non-towered air space
- Easy access to airport
- Plenty of ramp space
- Close to casinos and shopping
- No landing fees
Casa Grande Municipal Airport Mission Statement
The mission of the Casa Grande Municipal Airport is to provide a safe efficient airport and to support upgrades and additions to accommodate future growth.
Information for Pilots
Communications / Navigation
- WX/AWOS-3:132.175 520-836-3392
- VOR:TFD 114.80
- APCH/DEP: ABQ ARTCC 125.4/269.3
- Airport: 520-426-3616
- Is there a restaurant on the airfield?
The airport does not currently have a Café operator.
- Is there a flight school on the airfield?
We currently do not have any flight schools based locally at our airport.
- Are there plane maintenance services on the airfield?
Yes, there are 2 General Aviation Maintenance facilities on the Airfield:
- Dogbone Aviation - Steve Hartwell - 602-882-1940
- The Plane Man - Merle Forsythe - 520-431-1433