Parks and Recreation Advisory Board – PRAB
This Board advises the City Council and assists the Community Services Director with the development of a continuing plan for the City’s park system and recreation programs. Members serve three-year terms.
Garrett M. Powell
Michael P. Reid
- PRAB, Agenda, August 2, 2017
- PRAB, Agenda, February 1, 2017
- PRAB, Agenda, June 7, 2017
- PRAB, Agenda, May 3, 2017
- PRAB, Agenda, October 4, 2017
- PRAB, Agenda, September 6, 2017
- PRAB, Meetig Cancelled, January 1, 2017
- PRAB, Meeting Cancellation, August 2, 2017
- PRAB, Meeting Cancellation, January 4, 2017
- PRAB, Meeting Cancelled, May 3, 2017
- PRAB, Member List, August 28, 2017
- PRAB, Min Approved, October 5, 2016
- PRAB, No Meeting, July 5, 2017
- PRAB, SOLA, June 7, 2013
- PRAB, SOLA, May 3, 2017
- PRAB, SOLA, September 6, 2017
- PRAB,Meeting Cancelled, October 4, 2017
The application form can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinal County Assessor Office.
Pinal County Assessor
P.O. Box 709
Florence, AZ 85132
Pinal County Assessor Office
820 E. Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande
Currently, only the City Council Study Sessions and Meetings are televised. All Board and Commission meetings are open to the public, however, and you can view a calendar of the upcoming meetings and agendas by clicking here.
In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.
- Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
- Must be a registered voter
- Submit an application for review and appointment by the City Council
If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form must be submitted.