Historic Preservation Commission – HPC
The Historic Preservation Commission works towards recognizing and preserving historic buildings and sites in Casa Grande. Members serve three-year terms.
Clara L. Trulove
Susan G. Rooney
- History Plaques
- Evergreen Historic District Newsletters
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and SOLA
- Certificate of No Effect and Certificate of Appropriateness
- Evergreen Historic District Map
- Historic Preservation Design Guidelines
- Historic Preservation Ordinance
- HPC, Agenda, October 23, 2017
- HPC, Member List, August 7, 2017
- State Historic Property Tax Reclassification for Income Producing Properties
- State Historic Property Tax Reclassification for Residential, Owner-Occupied Homes
- Top Bottom Window Commemoration Flyer
The application form can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinal County Assessor Office.
Pinal County Assessor
P.O. Box 709
Florence, AZ 85132
Pinal County Assessor Office
820 E. Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande
Currently, only the City Council Study Sessions and Meetings are televised. All Board and Commission meetings are open to the public, however, and you can view a calendar of the upcoming meetings and agendas by clicking here.
In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.
- Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
- Must be a registered voter
- Submit an application for review and appointment by the City Council
If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form must be submitted.
HPC News and Updates
Evergreen Historic Plaques There’s an opportunity for contributor properties in the Evergreen District to purchase a bronze historic plaque for their home. The first plaque ordered through this program was recently installed. The plaques are [...]
Harbor Freight Tools Donates Historic “TOOLS” Sign to Historic Preservation Commission Harbor Freight Tools opened a new store in Casa Grande in October 2014 at 1484 E. Florence Blvd. The new store occupied the former [...]
Townsite Maps and History Plaques In 2012 the Casa Grande Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) developed a three phase program to celebrate the State’s Centennial and to create an awareness in the community of Casa Grande’s [...]