Board of Appeals – BOA
The Board of Appeals provides an avenue for persons to appeal requirements, decisions or determinations made by the administrative officials pertaining to the Building or Fire Codes. Members serve four-year terms.
Danielle R. Delsi
Kenneth R. Miller
Scott T. Hollenbach
- Application for Board of Appeals Hearing
- BOA, Agenda, August 9, 2017
- BOA, Member List, August 7, 2017
- BOA, Minutes Approved, August 13, 2014
- BOA, SOLA, August 9, 2017
- Regular Meeting Agenda, August 13, 2014
- Regular Meeting Minutes, March 12, 2014
- Regular Meeting Statement of Legal Action, August 13, 2014
- Study Session Meeting Agenda, December 17, 2013
The application form can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinal County Assessor Office.
Pinal County Assessor
P.O. Box 709
Florence, AZ 85132
Pinal County Assessor Office
820 E. Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande
Currently, only the City Council Study Sessions and Meetings are televised. All Board and Commission meetings are open to the public, however, and you can view a calendar of the upcoming meetings and agendas by clicking here.
In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.
- Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
- Must be a registered voter
- Submit an application for review and appointment by the City Council
If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form must be submitted.