How do I request a Mayor’s Proclamation?

The Mayor is pleased to issue Proclamations from the City of Casa Grande to recognize special occasions or outstanding achievements in the lives of Casa Grande residents. Proclamation requests can be emailed to the City Clerks' Office or by calling 520-421-8600. In order to ensure adequate processing time, requests are asked to be made as early in advance of the event as possible. The City Clerk's Office has the right to modify or deny any proclamation request.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the paperwork to run for Mayor or Councilmember?
2. How can I serve on a Board or Commission?
3. What are the requirements to run for local political office?
4. How do I request a Mayor’s Proclamation?
5. How can I contact the Mayor or City Councilmember?
6. How do I get on the agenda to speak at a City Council Meeting?
7. Can I watch Board and Commission meetings on Channel 11?