How do I report a graffiti issue?

Use our online system to report an issue, or call the Casa Grande Police Department at 520-421-8700. If you have any information that would lead to the identification of "taggers" and want to remain anonymous you can call Silent Witness at 520-836-2100.

For other information about the graffiti abatement program please call 520-421-8711, ext. 6570.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a graffiti issue?
2. Where can I get fingerprinted?
3. How do I submit a tip?
4. How do I file a complaint or commendation on a police officer?
5. How do I request a Citizen Ride-Along?
6. How do I request a Public Education Program presentation, special event or tour of the police station?
7. How do I get my vehicle out of impound?
8. How do I pick up my property?
9. How do I become a Casa Grande Police Officer?
10. How do I get a copy of a police report?
11. How do I report a crime?