Can we have live or amplified music?

There shall be no amplified music without prior approval from the Community Services Director (City Ordinance 12.04.040)

  • There are three parks (Dave White, Peart, and Villago) in which amplified music is currently allowed with certain restrictions. In all cases, noise levels within all parks must remain at an acceptable level.
  • All amplified music must cease by 8 pm at Dave White Park and Villago Community Park, and by 10:30 at Peart Park.
  • Music must be kept at a reasonable level to avoid disturbance to other park users and nearby residents.
  • Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in loss of amplified music privileges.

Show All Answers

1. Are inflatables or vendors allowed in the parks?
2. What happens if there are fires, trash, and vandalism?
3. Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
4. Can we have live or amplified music?
5. Are motorized vehicles allowed on Casa Grande Mountain?
6. I am interested in holding a special event in Casa Grande. What do I need to do?
7. How do I reserve a sports field or open space?
8. How do I reserve a park ramada?