What happens if there are fires, trash, and vandalism?

Residents who see a non-emergency issue that needs to be addressed or code violations are encouraged to report it through SeeClickFix.

  • The areas reserved shall be left in an orderly condition and all papers, rubbish and other debris shall be deposited in the proper receptacles. (City Ordinance 12.04.040, 12.04.100).
  • No glass is allowed in any park. (City Ordinance 12.04.110).
  • There shall be no cutting of any vegetation or mutilation of trees or shrubs.
  • No fires shall be made in the park except in designated fireplaces or fire rings as approved by the Community Services Director.
  • Damage and/or litter to facilities may result in charges and may jeopardize your privilege to make future reservations. If you see vandalism in a park area or facility, please call 911, Park Rangers at 520-421-8700, or the Parks and Recreation Office at 520-421-8677.

Show All Answers

1. Are inflatables or vendors allowed in the parks?
2. What happens if there are fires, trash, and vandalism?
3. Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
4. Can we have live or amplified music?
5. Are motorized vehicles allowed on Casa Grande Mountain?
6. I am interested in holding a special event in Casa Grande. What do I need to do?
7. How do I reserve a sports field or open space?
8. How do I reserve a park ramada?