How do I reserve a sports field or open space?

To reserve a sports field or open space, please visit the Recreation Office and obtain a Field Request form. This form lists all fees and requirements for use of City fields. Fees vary based on desired use and field preparation requests. Lights are included in the hourly fee for field use and will be scheduled with a 15-minute grace period following the end of the rental. The Field Request form must be completed in full with payment at the time of reservation. To check the availability of fields, please contact the Recreation Office at 520-421-8677.

Show All Answers

1. When are classes and programs updated and when can I register?
2. Am I allowed to bring my dog to an event in a park?
3. Is there a charge to attend City events?
4. I am interested in holding a special event in Casa Grande. What do I need to do?
5. How do I register for recreation programs or classes?
6. How do I reserve a sports field or open space?
7. How do I reserve a park ramada?