Casa Grande, Arizona
A growing city with amazing people and a special charm that can only be found in a small town.
Things To Do
A community with historic charm and modern amenities, Casa Grande offers a broad range of facilities and activities for residents of all ages that are available year-round. This includes:
- An 18-hole Dave White Municipal Golf Course
- Educational and cultural programs and classes provided at two library branches
- Sports tournaments and leagues offered for youth and adults of all ages
- State-of-the-art professional soccer training at Grande Sports World
- The Palm Island Family Aquatic Center, featuring a 150-foot water slide, several pools, and an Aqua Climb Wall
- Senior citizen programming and resources provided at the Dorothy Powell Senior Center
- 19 city-maintained parks and 17 miles of mountain hiking and biking trails
- Popular annual special events such as the Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Family Fright Night, and the Electric Light Parade
- A variety of museums, movie, and live theatres
- A thriving Historic Downtown that boasts an array of locally owned businesses, restaurants, and community events
- And a new Community Recreation Center, completed in May 2019
- Pinal County Eats
Stats & Facts
- Founded in 1879
- Incorporated in 1915
- Named After the Hohokam Indian Ruins
- Largest City in Pinal County
- Home to a Diverse Selection of Thriving Industry Ranging from Manufacturing to Distribution
- Full-time Resident Population: 58,632 (U.S. Census Bureau)
- Average Household Income: $59,102 (Applied Geographic Solutions, 2019)
- Full-Time City Employees: 381
- Property Tax Rate: $0.9999
To provide a safe, pleasant community for all citizens, we will:
- Serve Casa Grande through a variety of City services designed to promote quality of life.
- Ensure the safety of the community by promoting communications and accessibility.
- Respond to the needs of the community by promoting communications and accessibility.
- Value the tax dollar and maintain a fiscal policy that keeps taxes low.
- Incorporate safeguards to assure fairness and equitable treatment of all citizens.
- Continue to evaluate our services and ourselves to ensure quality.
- Endeavor to hire the best people we can find and help them develop their abilities.
In Casa Grande, we are committed to service.
Awards & Accolades
Among its many desirable attributes, Casa Grande has also received recognition for the following:
- One of Travelocity's 25 Most Giving Cities in the U.S.
- a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation
- a Playful City USA designated by Kaboom!
- Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association
- Outstanding Achievement in Popular Annual Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association
- Distinguished Budget Presentation from the Government Finance Officers Association
- Ranked 19th Safest City in Arizona by Safe Home's Safest Cities score.