What Does Casa Grande Recycle?
- Newspaper - Inserts included.
- Cardboard - Regular corrugated cardboard boxes, broken down flat with excessive tape removed.
- Chipboard - Lightweight cardboard such as cracker and cereal boxes; any non-coated light-weight cardboard.
- Aluminum Cans - Soda, juice and beer cans.
- Plastic labeled on the bottom: #1 PETE, #2 HDPE, #3 PVC, #4 LDPE, #5 PP, #6 PS and others. Examples include: clear and colored drink bottles, laundry detergent jugs and shampoo bottles.
- Magazines and Catalogs.
- White Paper and junk mail.
- Phone books.
- Tin or metal food cans
- Batteries, Paint and Pesticides - Residents need to bring to the landfill for recycling - Residential Only.
Items not accepted for recycling:
No multi-type products such as concentrated juice cans. They contain cardboard, plastic and metal and we cannot separate these materials.
- No plastic bags. Grocery and shopping bags are accepted at Albertsons, Food City, Fry's, Fry's Market Place, Safeway and Target. Please refer to your local directory for locations and phone numbers.
- No multi-type products (concentrated juice cans). These containers contain cardboard, plastic and metal that we cannot separate.
- No wax coated cardboard (milk, ice cream and juice containers).
- No glass, ceramic jars, dishes, oven ware, window glass, crystal and mirrors.
- No tires: Residents can call Pinal County Recovery Center at 520-868-6685
- No Styrofoam
- No Motoroil or Anti-freeze No household trash or other miscellaneous items that should be put in the garbage.
- Please make sure there are NO VEHICLES BLOCKING your recycling bins on your pick up days.
- It is not necessary to separate your recyclables. However it is recommended aluminum cans be separated by placing cans in a paper bag on top or next to your recycle bin. If you need additional containers, please contact Public Works Department at (520) 421-8625.
- The City does not have a hazardous waste collection program. Contact ADEQ at 1-800-234-5677 for hazardous material information.
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
Recycling begins with you - help us complete the circle.
Choose products with packaging that can be recycled or reused.
Reuse household articles such as bags, boxes and plastic containers.
Reduce, Reuse & Recycle - it saves landfill space, reduces pollution and preserves our scarce resources.
View interactive recycling map
View Recycling Map in PDF format