The Finance Department's mission is:
* To provide annual budget revenue analysis, budget reviews, forecasting, and financial studies.
* To provide timely, accurate, relevant, and accessible financial data, services, analysis, and guidance for all City departments.
* To provide accounting services including payroll, accounts payable, special assessments, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
* To provide and maintain capital that will facilitate the delivery of services and the building of our City.
* Responsible for debt management, banking services, and investment management. Function as central services including specifications, material control, contracts, and mail distribution.
* To provide a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, initiative and personal development.