Jalapeno Eating Contest
Can you handle the heat? Contestants will have three (3) minutes to consume as many jalapenos as possible…its that simple! Each contestant will receive a plate of jalapeño peppers. Contestants may eat only one pepper during the first minute. Participants must then eat as many as they can during the next two minutes, one pepper at a time.
Jalapeno Eating Contest Rules:
1. Contestants must be at least 18 years old.
2. Peppers must be eaten down to within 1/8 inch of the cap to be counted.
3. Only one jalapeno may be eaten at a time.
4. The winner will be determined by the number of stems on the contestant’s plate after time has been called.
5. No eating or drinking during the contest.
6. Contestants cannot coat the inside of their mouth with any kind of protective coating. Anyone caught will be disqualified.
7. Contestants will be disqualified should they be unable to keep peppers down.
8. All judging decisions are final.
Jalapeno Eating Contest Schedule:
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 4