Velocity Skate Park at Carr-McNatt Park
1115 N. Brown Ave Casa Grande, AZ
General Rules and Information
- This is your skate park; please take care of it and each other. The Skate Park will be opened and closed by City staff. Facility may also be closed when inappropriate or unsafe conditions exist (NO TRESPASSING).
- The Skate Park is a skate at your own risk facility, is non-supervised and designed for SKATEBOARDING (34” maximum length) and IN-LINE SKATING ONLY (4-wheel maximum per skate). No bicycles, motorized vehicles or other wheeled devices allowed within the Skate Park.
- Skateboarding and in-line skating are HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES. Wearing of a helmet, kneepads, elbow pads and wrist guards at all times is strongly recommended.
- The Park has been designed for all skill levels. Please be courteous to other people in and around the facility. Use of foul language, gestures or other inappropriate behavior may result in removal from the park.
- No litter, graffiti, food or drink in skating areas. Please keep the park surfaces clean to promote safety and avoid closure of the park for unscheduled cleaning and or maintenance. Use trash containers provided.
- This is a drug and alcohol free recreational facility. Alcohol and drugs are not allowed.
- No skating when surface is wet or when it is raining, during electrical storms or during Skate Park maintenance periods.
- No pets in the Skate Park.
- Competitive or demonstration events, amplified music, and outside vendors require prior approval from the City and proper permits. Please call the Parks and Recreation Department for assistance in securing the required permission and permits.
- Additional obstacles and/or materials are not allowed at this facility, such as homemade ramps, boxes, picnic tables, etc.
- All other park rules and regulations must be followed.
* A public telephone is located at Palm Island Family Aquatics Park, north of the Skate Park.