Facilities Use Overview
Request for Sports Field Use Form
Please use the following fillable forms to request facility/sports field use. Completed forms can be turned in to the Parks and Recreation Office or emailed (click here)
Banners in the Downtown Area
The City of Casa Grande Community Services Department provides guidelines for banners in various locations in the downtown area. The City of Casa Grande Community Services Department will serve as the permittee with A.D.O.T. and the City of Casa Grande for all banners.
The following are applicant guidelines for highway/street banner requests:
- Applicant must complete the attached permit prior to authorizing any reservation. Reservations must be requested in writing a minimum of 21 days in advance. You will be notified within 5-7 working days regarding the approval/denial status of your banner request.
- There is hanging fee of $80 per banner.
- City events with a banner will take precedence of banner space over outside events.
- Banners can be hung for a maximum of seven (7) days only.
- The City of Casa Grande is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen banners due to unforeseen circumstances. (i.e, weather, workmanship, etc.)